Monday, January 12, 2009

Can't Resist the Temptation...

I tried... God knows I tried very hard... and keep on trying and trying... so I make myself busy. Fill up my Saturdays and Sundays so that I will be extremely busy and have no time to.... My fingers were itching to just feel the... I have this kinda addiction towards... I need a fix...

"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak." [Matthew 26:41]

I was not the least tired even though I've worked round the clock coz' I was looking forward to... at the last minute I decided not to.. but in the end I still... Couldn't control the car... it just veered towards that direction... I wanted to go but at the same time I didn't want to...I was fast. It was done within 15 minutes... It was the fastest I've ever done... now I feel bad... I ended up with...1 beautiful, soft, pastel-coloured blouse, 1 white blouse and a dark brown Hush Puppies t-shirt.
It was the fastest trip to Gurney. 45 minutes only. Within 15 minutes, my pocket had RM200 less... will not shop anymore for this month. Change spending style. Shop whole year round then won't feel the pinch in the pocket. No need to shop till I drop during the Chinese New Year. This year's SALES is lousy. Nothing nice on the 70% discount. Merchants out there, I think most of you have felt and are feeling the pinch of the economic meltdown. It will be in full blow immediately after the Chinese New Year. God, shield me please! Anyway, just charge it to the plastic card. The cash didn't go anywhere... I think that's how ppl think when they swipe their plastic cards and when the bill comes... ho! Ho! HO! *faint* I tried that before so I know...

Had dinner in A&W. Coney dog was not so nice anymore... but enjoyed the chicken sandwich. Oi! No product control manager arr? Root beer always finish or said machine spoil! How to do business like that? Want to hire me to run your fast food restaurant?

No comments: