Thursday, January 08, 2009

My Life = Blissful

What a wonderful day. I have ample of time all to myself. Let the alarm clocks ring from 7a.m. until 7:30a.m. Roll on the king size bed, cuddle my teddy bears and snuggle in the comforter. Get up then slump on the bed again. Crawl to the computer while still in bed. Switch it on. Yak, yak, yak for awhile. Spend a couple of hours sweating it out...

When I don't go to the gym... I'm most probably too engrossed to take my eyes off a good book..
Lunch time...
I ENJOY COOKING!!
Monday - Italian cuisine
Tuesday - Chinese cuisine
Wednesday - Anything soupy with noodles
Thursday - Nyonya cuisine *my favourite*
Friday - Western food


I sound jobless.. but I'm not! My working life starts when most people are looking at the time and feeling happy that they're going home after a few more hours. Then, when most people have reached home and resting... my engine just started running at full speed... but it's FUN!!
That's how happy I am. As happy as Uncle Scrooge diving into his gold coins! Ahaks~

Come back home and enjoy myself again... Watch tv or play with my Nintendo Wii which is starting to collect dust if I ignore it any longer...
Waited for....



"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me..." [John 14:1]

No comments: