Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Shouldn't Have...I Should Have...

I shouldn't have waited...
I shouldn't have demanded for...
I shouldn't have asked for...
I shouldn't have forced...
I shouldn't have said...
I shouldn't have typed...
I shouldn't have voiced out...
I shouldn't have been so...
I shouldn't have pushed...
I shouldn't have pestered...
I shouldn't have hoped...
I shouldn't have think about...
I shouldn't have stepped into...
I shouldn't have looked for...
I shouldn't have entered into...
I shouldn't have been so stupid...
I should have remained quiet
I should have controlled myself
I should have kept it to myself
I should have known where I stand
I should have realize my mistake
I should have seen it coming
I should have built it
I should have been more positive
I should have let time tell
I should have been more understanding
I should have listened
I should have known I don't deserve to have him

These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised. God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect. [Hebrews 11:39-40]

No comments: