Sunday, January 04, 2009

Counting My Holidays..


I have never done this before... well it's a NEW year.. and I'm doing something NEW. I'm looking at the calendar, crossing the holidays and counting how many days that I can laze around, doing practically NOTHING! Never start working immediately after form five, this is what happen. By the time other people started working for a couple of years, I'm already working for 7 years! 7 years!! How old am I now? Sounds 'old'. Never mind.... let's see how many days do I have and WHEN I can start having them...







January 24th to 30th - Chinese New Year hols... I declare ONE WEEK for myself... hahaha

Ka-ching! Ka-ching! I will have the joy of collecting 'ang pows' on my birthday... can I have extra as it's MY Birthday and it's Chinese New Year... double celebration....No? Credit crunch? Hey, my birthday is only once a year... and it so happen that it's on the second day of CNY!! I want more 'ang pow' money!!




February no hols.... har... March also don't have except for a week-long school hols.. but I still have to work.. I shall shift my time so that I can ENJOY MYSELF!! I want to go snorkelling!! Yikes... April also no hols...



May 1st... hahaha!! Labour's Day... I shall sleep until the sun sets... but usually I'll wake up automatically.

Wow! June got two weeks school hols... I will want to go watch movies EVERY DAY~ a movie, a day.



Hey! July no hols...




August got school hols... two more weeks... are we being short-changed? Why shift the hols later? If earlier, can get two weeks then work hard for two days and holiday again for National Day. Now, school hols and National Day join up... NOT FAIR!!

Yay!! Raya in September... declare another week for myself AGAIN from 19th to 25th... I want to go on a trip.. but where am I going to go? Anybody will want to sponsor me coz' I'm too stingy to come out with my own money to spend on a trip... sponsor me the flight ticket *to and fro obviously*, food and lodging and tonnes and tonnes of money for shopping...

Another long month of October... hopefully I'm not puncture by that time..

November and December... 6 weeks of hols!! Yippee... can sleep late and yak yak yak until late at night...

No comments: