Monday, March 30, 2009

Dim Sum... Anyone?

One of my favourites, too. Usually I do not take breakfast as I wake up just in time to get ready and get going. Or I'm too lazy to eat breakfast as lunch is just a few hours away. Or I need to go to the gym so I can't go to the gym with a full stomach. Come over to my place... the dim sum is just downstairs. I don't even have to drive all the way to the old Sunshine Farlim where there will be so many people yet not that delicious...tasted weird, in fact. By far, this is the best that I've ever eaten. It's a family affair...

Mother in charge of keeping the food hot and nice plus keeping the money. Not expensive if you see the amount of hardwork they put in. It takes them hours and hours, standing, making all those bite-size dim sum and we take less than a second to pick it up using the chopsticks and another second to pop them in our mouth and another couple of minutes to chew. Worth every single cent...

Son and dad busy deep-frying. Daughter busy serving customers with...

tea... I'll go without drinks. I DISLIKE TEA! I dislike the smell, the taste and the colour! But, will still drink if forced to. Let's see what we have here, I don't know the names except for siew mai and har kow and lor mai kai and chee cheong fun and char siew pao... got egg tart also but the rest, as long as got prawns inside, I'll take. Simply delicious...

Can see or not? Not clear enough... wait har...

Hungry? Still got lots more but I'm too hungry to even hold the camera, not to mention clicking on the button. ELLEX.. come back! We have lots of stuff to do together... one day not enuf...

2 comments:

lx ting said...

is there anytin tat u dun like 2 eat??? y dun u try bloggin bout tat? ahahaha

seahorse27 said...

HHmmm... let me see.. if I need to blog 'bout something that I don't eat.. I'll have to start searching for the ppl who eat what I don't eat just to snap photos...I'll see what I can do...