Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lip Sin Wet Market

Hehehe... now I enjoy going to the wet market. Don't want to go to the Batu Lanchang market.. quite pricey so went to Lip Sin market on Monday morning. Nice place... not that dirty.. floor also quite clean. Again... budget out habis-habis.. never mind this week cook less so next week can buy less to keep it in balance...

Vegetables fresh... chicken also fresh.. then fish and prawns *my favourite* ... and bought meatballs *also my favourite*


Saw a stall selling 'rempah'... no need to buy.. I can blend my own.. then another one selling 'santan' also no need to buy... coz I don't use 'santan' in any of my cooking... use something else, smell nicer and tastier...

Me buying pork... uncle taught me parts of the pig... immediately I walked away, I cannot remember a single part of the pig... Eewww... jantung khinzir.. siapa nak makan??

Walked across the road to Super Tanker to have brunch. Simply ordered western food...

Oriental chicken and pork chop... *phui* so hard... over-cooked.. deep-fried too long liao lar... Went home to cook lunch.. better than this! HHmmm... I miss my fish and chips and chicken chop.... must go and get brown sauce... *yummy! Slurp!*

No comments: