Thursday, March 05, 2009

I'm Luv-ing This...

I love bread but it must be from Gardenia. I can survive on bread for a few days. I HATE EATING RICE!!! Sedapnya yang ini...RM4 for 12 pieces. Expensive but worth it. Better than I make my own bread. I made bread twice and it took the whole day. Have had to wait for the dough to settle twice and by the time siap, aku pun dah nak pengsan. It's better to buy, save time and save energy...

*Ellex, today I published 5 posts liao. Tak larat liao. Very penat. Otak pun sudah kering-kontang. I'm suppose to ganti 3 posts only... so that means tomorrow I don't have to blog, ya... hahahaha.... your turn pulak! Padan muka engkau...blek... If you geram, go lepaskan geram at Yosemite Sam!!*

1 comment:

lx ting said...

yosemite sam is on leave d whole wkend...so no1 2 lepaskan geram at..i tink yosemite same gave me high blood pressure gt la..ahaha