Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I'm Frustrated...

I CAN'T FIND MY GYM MEMBERSHIP CARD, A-G-A-I-N!! This time round I rummaged through the clothes on the floor, the clothes in the washing machine, checked the pockets of every shorts that I wear to the gym, emptied my bag, clear the floor in every room and sort through the mess, but THERE IS NO GYM CARD!!!

I think my memory is failing me. I can't seem to remember things and I'm still floating in the air. I'm not even sure what I'm doing. I just know I need to get more sleep but I already slept for more than 8 hours a day.

The first time the gym card went missing was because it was in a...
If I still can't find my gym card, I'll have to pay RM5 for another new card. I can get a decent meal with RM5... yeah.. call me stingy. Have to spend money wisely. I'm going to turn the whole house upside down just to get back my card, by hook or my crook. I don't care. I just want back my card!!!

No comments: