Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Out Of Guilt...

I was and still am guilty for spending too much this month. Came back from Queensbay earlier than usual. If not, I'll wait until Queensbay about to close doors then only I'll come back. My tornado driven room... something must be done. Took out the vacuum cleaner, opened up new bedsheet and comforter, mopped the floor and the result after two hours of clearing my room....

How long do you think it will remain this way?? From what I know, it will last for less than a month then it will change totally.... but hopefully this time can keep it this way for longer. I'm allergic to dust... so ended up with terrible running nose.

Eh, while vacuuming the room, I found something interesting... dinosaur bones... but mini size.. like the ice-cream mini Cornetto...

Hahahaha.... you can guess now how many months I didn't clean my room until that cicak became 'cicak kering'...

The running nose was getting horrible so forced myself to bed at 10:30p.m. .... awalnya.. on a Sunday some more..

2 comments:

lx ting said...

whn was d lst time u cleaned ur room????? 4 d cicak 2 rot 2 d bones??????????????? ewwwwwwww

seahorse27 said...

More than 52 weeks ago... hahahaha... I'm a 'clean' person so no need to clean the room every day!!