Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friends...

Surprise! Surprise! Very last minute indeed. I'm still wondering how come 12 years later we're still so crazy... never change. Of course we have good jobs but we're still like 13-year-old. Had a great time listening to CL's experience being a doc... but I don't think I'll ever want my own frens to be my personal doc... too crazy... Ah Pao - the pharmacist in GH... come come smuggle some medicine for me when I'm not well... oh, btw I don't like taking medicine... so no need. Yee Voon, my kindy mate, now an engineer. Then everyone was talking 'bout how stressful working life is. I can only say I'm busy but I'm still free compared to any of you. Stress-free.... my own time... busy yet free.

I have no idea how to organize a holiday for next year. I was amazed when I heard Yee Voon and Ah Pao already booked their flight tickets for middle of next year. Gals, how do you want me to plan when all of you don't even know when you can take a leave? I'm more spontaneous as in call now, I like the plan, I shelf everything, pack my bag and off I go. That's better than planning ahead, a year ahead. I'm not even sure what I want to do an hour later, not to mention a year later.

We shall see what I come out with next year....

No comments: