Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Fruitful Day...

The whole day in KL went well. I prayed hard that everything came out as planned. The only thing that was bothering me was my pounding headache. I didn't sleep at all the previous nite. Mainly because there was no bolster and I didn't pack my doggie along... I brought that for holidays but this time round I left it out as I had to bring other more important stuff for work.
I am definitely gonna pack that to the land Down Under or else I will have 11 sleepless nites.

I had all my three meals taken care of. Back at home I only have one meal on weekdays and two meals for weekends.
I thought McD opens early in the morning before the cock crows. We reached at 9a.m., walked in and were shoo-ed out immediately. This one opens at 10 a.m. so we sat outside and yak yak for an hour. Then met a few more people as scheduled.
Lunch...Pan mee with something something. Everything was written in Chinese and they speak Cantonese. I speak Mandarin, he speaks Cantonese in the end I let my host order for me. Crazy... can't even converse in Mandarin... quite tasty but I dislike pan mee. I got myself a haircut after that.
Dinner at Only Steam Restaurant with someone I've been looking forward to meeting after not seeing her for a few months...
The food was great but there's cili padi in almost every dish...
There was not enough time to go shopping thus, I was compensated with meeting you. I was happy to see you...

3 comments:

lx ting said...

there are cili padi in EVERY SINGLE DISH...nt almost all but ALL OF THEM....thats y i askd u if the cili padi is free...hahaha

seahorse27 said...

Your favourite mah...

lx ting said...

hahahahaha...exactly....bt u makan til dgn pedasnyaaaa...hahahahaha