Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad~!


I wonder where have all my photos gone missing to... I thought I have uploaded them but can't seem to find them... left a few only...
Slurp! Slurp! Prawns...my favourite...
After the oldies ate, we were left with not much... since there wasn't much to do in the 'jungle', I drove big bro's automatic car out... went shopping. Wanted to buy books from MPH but the MPH in the 'jungle' doesn't have any books that's nice to read... big sis said we should fill the house with junk...
Those junk cost me RM25... so expensive~ The whole house has seven televisions and only ONE miserable computer which my nephews and niece were fighting with me. The moment I sat in front of the computer, they will be screaming as I will be sitting there for hours doing nothing... hahahhaa...

No comments: