Monday, September 28, 2009

When There's Not Much To Do...

Another way of spending time with my precious and her friend. She has been bugging me to play with her and I can't seem to find my Scrabble set... but she rummaged thru the pile of 'asset' I have and found Boggle. She's not really as crazy as I am to build words and place them onto a board. Thus, I took out my Australian Edition of Monopoly. It was a nice game and we played with our hands busily turning the Rubiks Cubes while waiting for each other's turn.


Oh, well. The game didn't turn out nice for me as I ended up bankrupt after putting all my properties on mortgage yet, I was still not able to pay back the rental for that one little hotel lot. Today is Monday so I'm looking forward for another round of seeing who will be a bankrupt after she comes back from school. HHhmmmm... I think I should buy a few more different editions of Monopoly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent items from you, man. I have take note your
stuff prior to and you're just too wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired right
here, really like what you are stating and the way in which during which you say it.

You're making it enjoyable and you continue to care for to stay
it sensible. I can't wait to learn far more from you. That
is really a wonderful web site.

Feel free to visit my website - Quest Bars