Thursday, March 18, 2010

Central Focus..[113]

Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
[Proverbs 7:2-3]

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

[Proverbs 4:20-22]

~ God's Word will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from God's Word ~My son, keep my words and store up my commands within you. Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye. Bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.

[Proverbs 7:1-3]

The Bible is certainly very practical and very up to date! The Bible travels more roads, knocks at more doors and speaks in more tongues than any other book the world has ever known. It OUTLIVES, OUTLOVES, OUTREACHES, OUTRUNS, OUTRANKS all other books. Yes, the Bible stands unmoveable and unchanged!
Today I will hide God's Word deep in my heart and make it my central focus.

No comments: