Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm Back~!!!

I'm back from my ever-exhausting-self-proclaimed week-long holiday! It's mostly interstate traveling from the north to mid-south. No doubt it was very tiring, but it was so much fun traveling with Pinky. We're already planning for our international flights. Looks like she's going to be my travel buddy. It's so great to get to know her. It makes me have a totally different way of looking at Chinese people from the mainland.
I need a hug!
I'm so happy but I'm kinda sleepy right now after having just 3 hours ++ sleep packing her stuff in the middle of the nite and also making sure she has everything in her bag. Oh, well! Gonna meet her in KL next!

The numbered and unnumbered posts will start again hopefully by next week. The numbered posts will last for two years which means there will be another one and a half year to go. I just love blogging with photos and pictures. Well...
For now, I'm just gonna replace all the hours that I've owed my sleep bank. That will be more than a month before I can finish replacing. Sleeping in the afternoon... *sigh* I hope I don't get the hang of it and spend most of my afternoons sleeping away. A total waste of time. I can't do power nap. Half an hour is too short. I sleep all the way until the next morning. Adios~! Nitez...

2 comments:

The flying rabbit x said...

Hi I have a blog like this to its called...
All my love the flying rabbit x
Please follow me and I will follow you back.
Love the flying rabbit! x

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog you have here.. It's difficult to find excellent writing like yours nowadays.

I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!


Have a look at my web-site - quest protein bars