Thursday, March 18, 2010

Never Bored Working Here...

Woohoo~! Slam~! Slam~! Whoosshhh~! AAAAAAHHHHHH~! Yucks! Ptooi~! Salt in the mouth. Salt in the ears! Salt on the face! Salt in my ass! Ouch~! I stand while jet-skiing but sometimes after more than an hour, the legs refused to co-operate. Sitting down becomes a real pain in the ass...
I think I seriously play more than I work. I'm going again... almost everyday. I better refrain myself from jet-skiing for the rest of this March holidays... left three days only.
I've never regretted taking up this business. I thank God that I'm not sitting in an office but instead I'm out in the open sea. I don't need air-condition as I can take a dip in God's vast blue pool whenever I feel too hot...

1 comment:

pilocarpine said...

this is what they called a really cool job !!!
(thumbs up)