Monday, March 15, 2010

Pinky in Penang...

Her flight reached Penang International Airport at 1:55 p.m. but I only managed to see around 2:45 p.m. as she has to apply for Malaysian tourist visa. She was hopping mad as the visa to Malaysia was too expensive. It costs RM330 for only two weeks that's equivalent to cutting off at least 5 pieces of clothes to buy at our shopping malls.

The electronic visa which I applied cost only AUD15 = RM45 and can last for one year with 3-month long stay. If I get a flight ticket to Australia now, I don't even have to apply visa as mine is still valid.

Well... she got to save on food and lodging. I actually do not have a masterplan on what to do when she's here. I've been thinking and planning but I had nothing. Go with the flow then... everything last minute. Don't like to rush here and there...

No comments: