Sunday, March 28, 2010

God's Well Never Runs Dry...[116]

... he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[Psalm 23:3]
Refresh = to make fresh or vigorous again, to restore vigour and energy, to give new strength, to reinvigorate, to revive after fatigue, to cheer.
The antonym of refresh - to oppress, to be weary, tire, be fatigued, exhaust.
Don't copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but be a new and different person, with a fresh newness in all you do and think. Then you will learn from your own experience how His ways will really satisfy you.
[Romans 12:2]
As you commence each day in fellowship with God and in Hiw work, you will draw up nourishment from Him and receive refreshment into your life.
You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox;
fine oils have been poured upon me.
[Psalm 92:10]
Even though a massive dam can hold millions of gallons of life-giving water, the control gates determine how much is released down the spillway. A great abundance or just a trickle is determined by the controller.
Allow God's 'life-giving water' to flow into your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I don't know your name, I'm danny... I was passing through .... for some pics for my facebook posts... Nice Blog... Greetings in Jesus name.. ! God bless you. Bye

seahorse27 said...

Hey there~! I'm Judith... thank you for passing by :D I wish you would have drop me your e-mail add to your facebook account :D