Monday, October 04, 2010

Burger King in Town...

Facebook is indeed a good advertising tool. I don't think there's any flyers or advertisement on television or printed in the newspapers, but I've been seeing it on my Facebook walls even before Burger King opens its door to customers. Food... I love... fast food... even more... *don't discuss about healthy diet with me, you'll end up eating what I eat as I can sound more convincing than anybody else*
That's my grilled chicken burger... no comment at all...
...then the mushroom burger... a blob of dung? Hey, I didn't say that... Annie said that and great minds think alike... she voiced it out when I had mine kept in the head...
...the double black pepper burger... not to my liking as I do not like beef patty...
.... and lastly the spicy 'n' crispy chicken burger... which was neither spicy nor crispy at all...
... tender bites... this one I like...
HHhmmm.... yummy... love this...
... and then they have something different from McD... caramel sundae...
All in all they cost me RM60... and my appetite wasn't satisfied... not even to the first level... so what's the hoo-hah all about? I don't find anything special here...

No comments: