Monday, October 04, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps

I can't seem to find enough time to do any movie marathon anymore. So I'm keeping to one movie every Sunday. Wall Street Money Never Sleeps is a great movie albeit it isn't an action movie. The movie is in the title itself... speculation of shares, manipulation of shares, power play, money play and ugliness in human reaction between humanity and glory to oneself, to be on top of the game and stay on top. Two thumbs up for the movie~!


Reminds me of George Soros, the man believed to be responsible for Malaysia's economy crisis back in year 1997. I was still schooling at that time so, I wasn't bothered much with national or international news, let alone to discuss about economy. Just like a frog under the coconut shell... ignorance is bliss... if you don't know something, it can't hurt you. Schooling days were so much fun even with the never-ending homework, folios and projects and activities.

No comments: