Monday, October 04, 2010

Mi Amiga...


The most down-to-earth friend whom God blessed me with. A woman of valor, walking closely with God, a faithful servant of the Lord. One can never find such precious friend and she's one in a million. Oh, well... she left me all alone in school when I was 16. She got her ASEAN scholarship and packed her bags to study in Singapore. Then, came back for awhile then again left to do her Masters in the United Kingdom. Came back and invited me for badminton session where I meet more people from my Facebook whom I've never seen before in real life. Now, she's leaving again... back to Singapore to work.

I will always keep her in my prayer.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
[James 1:17]

Nobody can replace you as you're a special friend, a precious friend... will fly in to Singapore for a visit since I'm going to be a frequent traveller...

No comments: