Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Prayer For Donkey...

Father Lord, thank you for giving me the opportunity to know donkey. Lord, I thank you for knowing donkey not as a colleague, wife or slave but knowing donkey as who and what it is. After reading the newspaper about the death of so many in an express bus, Lord, I pray for your mercy to be upon my dear donkey. I pray for journey mercies wherever it travels to, Lord. Send your angels to protect donkey when donkey's on a bus, a plane or even when it's walking on the streets. Lord, in all your power and might, plant a seed of fear in donkey, the fear of the Lord, give donkey the realisation that as a frequent traveller, donkey's life may be snuff out of its body within seconds. Lord, keep donkey safe and alive or else the Donkey Wisdom that I use to sharpen my sword of the Spirit could not be continued anymore. No matter how evil and loveless donkey is, you love donkey all the same as You have created all animals in this world and it includes the donkey. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.


PS. Donkey, do you know how to bray an Amen? I've never heard you say one.

No comments: