Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bala's Holiday Chalet...

It is the Tudor Home design that attracted my attention when looking for a place to stay in Cameron Highlands. Since it was a public holiday, the price of other hotels soared up to 4 times the low peak rate. The place is run by Indians so someone told me that it would smell of the Indian incense. Thank God it didn't smell in the room.
The place is really beautiful and so my camera has to work overtime to fulfill my wishes.The only thing that upset me was there's not enough parking space. They reserved the parking at the front porch for I don't know who. Then you'll have to park your car at the steep slope. I would never give in to such thing thus, I insisted on parking on the porch. Thank you for giving in or else I would come back and write about the way you speak to an in-house guest.It's worth visiting no doubt the tea and scones are cut-throat expensive. They boast about having the best scones in Cameron. In my opinion, scones are just mini buns with some jam that you spread yourself in between. Simply delicious on a cold rainy day with a rumbling stomach. Tea... no, I don't drink tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

seahorse27 said...

Merci...