Monday, November 08, 2010

The Salad Bowl of Malaysia...

That's definitely not vegetable plantation. It's Bharat Tea Plantation in Cameron Highlands. It's not my first time in Cameron Highlands but the first time, I didn't get the chance to be a tourist. Now, this recent trip, I was the tourist, the driver, the photographer and the poser all at the same time. It is the most beautiful photo I've ever captured of everything green. Let's just concentrate on the beauty of the hill filled with tea plantation. The tea leaves are perfectly cut every morning. I don't drink tea so I cannot discuss about the different types of tea. Look at the carpet of tea leaves. It's the most amazing snapshot. Walking among the bushes of tea plantation was one experience I will never forget. The steps made for visitors to walk around and snap photos, it's something we should appreciate. I salute to the tea plantation workers. It ain't easy to pluck the leaves while hiking up and down the steep hill.

No comments: