Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Latest Masterpiece Done~!



AAAAAAAHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH~! WOW~! Yes, I have to say wow myself because the more I stitched all the nine pages, the colours were so dull I was about to give up this piece. It's surely the biggest masterpiece I've ever sewn. Took me exactly four months. Started stitching on the 3rd of July 2010 accompanied by Social City game. Ended today exactly on the 3rd of November 2010. I didn't plan it that way. It so happened that the masterpiece took EXACTLY 4 months to finish.

It turned out to be really a beauty. I'm totally mesmerised by how beautiful this piece is... can't help staring at it. Can't even imagine how a rough-ian like me can do something so delicate. Oh, I broke 3 needles doing this. I'm really wondering whether people actually have their needles broken into two while doing cross-stitch...hello... anybody out there... can tell me whether it's normal to break your needlesssss?

This latest masterpiece is dedicated to... from...

PS. Dear E.L.

Kindly let me know whether you still have the interest to collect it or not. I have no idea where to reach out to you as all connections have been severed. The blog post for K4K will be out on Christmas Day. A Christmas dedication post...

No comments: