Friday, September 28, 2012

The Naked Truth About Strawberry ❤

There's nothing to be ashamed of. Those strawberry cupcakes, I admit I was a bit disappointed when I thought it was going to collapse in the middle again. I said again because of this...
I made this earlier. It was a real collapse in the middle which I covered with thick glaze. It was too sweet as I was told not to reduce sugar so I followed the recipe to the dot including the amount of caster sugar to be used. The whole batch was a flop but my guinea pigs love them because it was actually very delicious, but wasn't perfect to the eyes. And that's a lemon cupcake. 

Before I started the timer on the oven for the Strawberry ❤, I was praying for the Holy Spirit to deal with it while I went upstairs to keep my anxiety in check. I actually stood and stared at the cupcakes through the glass door of the oven. When I came back down after 20 minutes, I was thankful and said a little prayer to thank my Helper. The cupcakes were perfect. You see, I can make something using the same recipe but every time it would come out different. Now I know that I need to start everything with a little prayer.

No comments: