Sunday, April 16, 2017

Oz Day 6: Frozen by a Thousand Blessings...

~11th November 2015~
My first time in China, the travel buddy took me to a frozen yogurt place in a gigantic shopping mall. Now that we were in Melbourne, the travel buddy said it's a must to try out the frozen yogurt in Frozen along Bridge Road. All you need to do were the simple three steps, I would like to add three more steps if you don't mind.
Fill up, pile up, scoop up... add on, pay up and eat up~!
I love ice-creams. The first time I was there in Melbourne, the travel buddy took me to a really nice gelato place but I couldn't remember where. Yogurt tasted sour, that's how it should taste. I still prefer ice-cream though but I would not say no to Frozen. Who wouldn't be frozen by a thousand blessings? 

No comments: