Friday, April 07, 2017

Goodbye, I Shall Not Miss You~!

I can't think of a good reason why I should miss you. You have two colours that I do not like, you're just a dull black and white tiles. I'm almost done with ticking you off the bucket list.
The number of hours I toiled my fingers on you, yet I know when it comes to the day, somehow or other, it would not be perfect. I wanted it to be perfect but when the fingers trembled, nothing could stop them. So many hours pours on scales and arpeggios and in the end, it was all done in less than 3 minutes. The fingers got jammed somewhere in between the tiles. Brain and fingers don't really cooperate. The nervous system was obviously nervous, why else do you think the scientists named the system in such word? 
Mummy declared half-day leave but was banished to one little corner far away along the hallway. It was a quick kill. I was done real fast because I know nothing about aural. Why must aural be included? Anyway, I'm not going to do anything with my music qualification so I'll just finish off the theory and kiss it goodbye. I would rather have my fingers playing on the computer keyboard.

No comments: