Saturday, April 22, 2017

Oz Day 7: What to do at T4 Melbourne Airport...

~12th November 2015~
Mr Ma dropped us at one of the train stations that would connect us to the Southern Cross station before he sped off to work. Then, we took our own sweet time looking for the shuttle bus to the airport.
Once we got our bus tickets, we were the last two to board the bus before it zoomed off. We reached quite early and this was my only trip where I did not bring any books to read. Mi madre was playing with her phone while I decided to walk around and take photos of every shop and stall available. I have no idea whether they are all still there or not.
I don't do shopping and I prefer eating. Brunetti will be the best choice. They have everything nice but they are on the sweeter side. My travel buddy loves sweet stuff and I'm okay with some of them. I would choose Brunetti above others. Don't look at the price, just buy and eat and enjoy~!
If you want something heavier, Brasserie Bread would be a good choice as I can see they served Croque Monsieur. If you love Gruyere cheese then you would probably love Croque Monsieur. 
Country Road sells high quality travel bag. How I know that? The travel buddy has a travel bag which we dragged and kicked around train stations when it was too heavy to carry. The bag was already 10 years old and still in excellent condition. 
Time to kiss Melbourne goodbye for awhile. We were doing some really good domestic flying with Tigerair. It's way cheaper than taking a train.

No comments: