Wednesday, August 01, 2012

My Small Garden Patch...

I'm very happy because my new house has a small garden for me to plant various types of vegetation and flowers. Sad to say, I have no green fingers. The seedlings will never have the chance to germinate if I were to do it myself. I'm forever grateful to have a very supportive hubby who agreed with anything that I wanted. I'm a pampered one. I wanted a garden with blooming flowers and vegetables so that I do not have to go to the market to buy my supplies. This photo was taken yesterday and today there are a few more rows added. 
Hello there little seedling.~! I can't wait to see the whole garden in bright vibrant colours. I love colours... and my eldest cleared away the growing weeds until she had backache. And again, I'm forever grateful that I have helpers all around me. And I love my hubby very much. He's one in a million. 


PS. Hubby just saw this post from afar and he said it was a pile of rubbish >.< then he said it looked like unmarked grave @.@ ... and he was the one who did the garden.... haih...

No comments: