Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan...

From Kopitiam Junction in Sunway Carnival Mall... Ice-cream with toast...
From Dave's Deli in Queensbay Mall... spaghetti... eerrr.... not to my taste...
but I like the chicken pie...
Do you know how to eat a chicken pie? You open up the top part, then pour the whole bowl of gravy into it... that's simply yummy-licious! *Lip smacking good*
From Xiao Er in Sunshine Farlim... Milo on toast...
... rice with Thai Chicken and of course, my favourite dish of curry chicken with toast...
From.... near Queensbay....
.... noodles and noodles and rice... haih... I prefer bread and pasta and pies and all those food my grandma will say 'eating nonsense' than rice and noodles...
From Sg. Pinang Food Court... I love love love love love the seafood popiah...
...'koay teow kia' but gravy tasted exactly like the one they used in 'chee cheong fan'...
From the food court in Giant Bayan Baru... claypot noodles and Portuguese-styled seafood...
Yer.... bluff me... the prawns extremely small but in the picture so huge... tipu budak!
From Ipoh Garden... yong tau foo... and my froggy rice...
I had the heartiest breakfast at home... thanks again Pastor Hugh and Aunt Lai Yee... that breakfast really can last me until dinner... Let's see... I had half-boiled egg with Gardenia bread (my favourite of all!!), nasi lemak, economy fried mee and noodles, kaya puff, my cup of Milo and I've been munching non-stop on the kuih bahulu....
oh... not to forget... Ipoh chee cheong fan with the kinda sour mushroom gravy... not bad but I'm too full to enjoy it...
Back to my own cooking and I do enjoy my own cooking...*slurp!*

No comments: