Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ais Kacang~ Chendul~!

It was in between the small lanes. I thought I brought them to the wrong place until I saw so many people surrounding the small stall. There's another stall selling the exact same stuff right opposite this stall, but that one business very ssslllooowww... so I was wondering how did it survive for so long. Maybe using mental strategy to console himself - you see so many customers, you're happy... even if they're not yours. Hope that there will be a spillover of customers to your side.
Belongs to the Tan family...
I like chrysanthemum... and I like to see the colourful bowl of 'ais kacang'.... 'ais kacang' in the making...
Chendul... with lots and lots of green worms...

When you come to Penang, NEVER go to the places for tourists.... you won't get a good deal...

No comments: