Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home Early Again...


Second time my precious is back from school early. The first time was on her second day of UPSR. This morning was because she was down with flu. Called from school during recess but since I had a class, she has to wait until my class ended.
While filling up the form to collect her, suddenly I couldn't remember how to spell her name. I wanted to take out my pda to check my contact list... *sigh* I'm so used to her pet name but finally I got her name out correctly on those two sheets of paper.
Chop. Sign. Walked up to her classroom. Get her out of the classroom. Gave the consent letter to the guard. Drove off. Came back. Dim sum for breakfast... and she's going to have her lunch in another few hours and now she's in another room.. and she's ONLINE with her msn on, her facebook on, her maple game, the music is playing.... looks like I don't have to teach her much to be like me...

No comments: