Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Penang Tour: Chew Jetty

The sign that you can see by the roadside, starting with Lim Jetty. Chew Jetty is the second jetty and it's open for tourists from all over...
The only jetty that I have been to was New Jetty. Thus, I can make comparison that Chew Jetty is more cramped compared to New Jetty, more houses but not arranged in a proper manner. I don't think I can survive staying there, under the zinc roof, I will melt in the house... the long jetty...
More pics in facebook photo album. No strength to upload all 170 pics...
Sampan nelayan... if I seriously have to stay here, I'm not going to be a nelayan... I'll park my speedboat and jet ski... hehehe... then free time go round round the sea, round until Queensbay, park somewhere, hhmm... have to get an anchor, if not come out from Queensbay, jet ski also dunno float until where... maybe end up at Pulau Jerejak....
Look at the beautiful sky....

No comments: