Monday, October 05, 2009

Movies.... I Like...

My first and last horror movie. I was quite reluctant to go as I'm against watching all those. I went with my bunch of teenagers after much discussion.
Did the whole stretch of movie-goers who watched before us pee-d on the seats? The whole stretch was wet. Cannot be water spilt and they were shapes of butts for the dry area... haih... so scared next time don't watch lar... stink the whole cinema...
For the first time in my life I didn't choose the movie I was going to watch. Surprisingly, I didn't object, if others were to tell me what to watch... hhmmm... no one has done that before. The Ugly Truth... simply hilarious... 4 thumbs up! *2 thumbs from me and 2 thumbs from James* Can put up toes, too? Or 20 fingers and 20 toes up! Go watch yourself...
3-D. I caught a 1:45pm movie with my precious and her best friend. School ended at 1:05pm by the time we reached home was around 1:20pm. I gave them 10 minutes to bathe and swallow their spaghetti. We were scrambling from the 5th floor carpark at Gurney to the counter. I was praying so hard to get a carpark nearest to the door instead of circling the area looking for an empty lot. God is amazing... He's so amazing. He reserved me an empty lot right next to the entrance. We ran all the way to the counter... forgetting that I've jumped the queue.. oh, so sorry and I cut through the tourists from the Middle East.... sorry for portraying the not-so-nice part of a Malaysian... G-Force... 3 cute guinea pigs and 1 evil mole trying to destroy the Earth. Yeah... yeah... silly show... but I still like all these movies... and I'm waiting for that 'meatball' 3-D movie... hehehehe.....

No comments: