Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Doughnuts...

Big Apple Donuts in Gurney Plaza. I've seen that doughnut cafe but I'm not gonna spend so much on a doughnut. A piece costs RM2.30 and 12 cost RM12.50. Went to work and my precious had to tag along. By looking at her face I know what she wanted. She said no but when she followed me in and saw all these....
her face literally lit up like the Christmas tree and she's probably gonna say yes to whichever piece I asked her. She will be very happy if I buy one from each flavour. I can't just get a piece for her and a piece for myself. No favouritism. Those still in school had a surprise when they came back home for dinner.
Say Cheese!
with white chocolate and peanuts or almond... I can't remember
Oreo with something something chocolate something...
It took me quite long to decide what I wanted. When I'm looking at too many choices, it will take me a very long time to decide. Well, as long as it's chocolate then I'm okay with it. No coffee... I hate coffee. Just nice... one for each. I like to give them surprises as I like surprises, too.

No comments: