Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are You On The Lord's Side?...[68]

Each individual has to make the great choice and decision as to whether or not they will receive God's salvation through a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. There is only ONE mediator between man and God...

Peter highlights this truth when he says....
"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters."[Matthew 12:30]

So, are you on the Lord's side or not? Jesus spotlighted this critical choice when he said...

If you have never discovered God's wonderful plan for your life and the answer for the devastating problem of sin that separates us from God, then you need to make a choice right now. You need to receive Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour from sin and to be the Lord of your life, from this moment on. If this is your definite choice and decision, then you make this prayer, your prayer right now...

"Lord Jesus, I need You. I believe You paid the penalty for my sins on the cross. I choose right now, to turn from my sins and independent lifestyle and open the door of my life and invite You to come in to be my personal Saviour and Lord. Thank you for forgiving my sins and for giving me eternal life. Please take control of my life and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, and give me the strength to follow You from this moment on. AMEN!"

If you have sincerely prayed this prayer, then you are on the Lord's side. This is the greatest choice you could ever make, and your continuing Christian walk will be made up of a constant series of choices as you follow the Lord.

~ God is always voting for us, the devil is always voting against us. How we vote determines the election ~

No comments: