Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Books.... I Like Most Of All...


Books... Biblessss, Christian books... and lots more....
The thicker the book, the more I like. That's not a dictionary... that's a novel by Cecilia Ahern. I like the smell of books... I wonder why some said very smelly when I find them better than perfume. I like to flip through and smell them like smelling new notes of Ringgit. Old books smell better. Books that have been basking under the sun smell like they have been baked. Hard cover books don't smell that nice and it's too heavy to hold. I can read the whole day without leaving the bed except to go to the loo...
When I can't grab hold of any books, magazines especially Reader's Digest will do, too. I'm not into all those fashion and celebrity crazy magazines. Not my type at all... that one more like wasting money and time.

No comments: