Friday, October 02, 2009

Skating... Wwwhoooossshhhhh~!!

You can't be serious all the time. I know I'm not... I'm only serious when I have something in mind that I have to deal with... the rest of me is plain fierce and crazy at the same time. You know what... that puppet pink piggy can sing!! I want... I want that pig so much... but it's so expensive... Oh, well.... I'm easy to please... look for substitute...
No..no.. I'm not saying they are the substitutes for that pink piggy... my precious and her fren with me skating... my eldest doesn't like sports....my other two kids couldn't make it thanks to their 'insensible and non-functional' mom and now wants to be in control after I've so much influence on them... regret rite? Isn't it too late???? My influence on them is far greater than yours... the more you remove them from me, the more they hate you... ish.. don't want to talk about sad cases....
Wwhhooossshhhh~! Oh, my... I forget how fun it is to skate among the multitude of humans. Anyway, I still prefer ice-skating. The art of not falling down while skating:
  • Anyone falls down in front of you, skate through their fingers sprawled wide open for you to cut through.. or just jump over them..
  • Have no mercy....
  • Anyone grabs your hand, you take hold of their hands and then fling them against the wall... yes, I actually did that... so don't skate near me..
  • Someone grabs you from behind, grab them and push them aside or else you'll be kissing the floor with that person on top of you...
  • Someone slams you from the side, grab them and fall gracefully with that person, give that person the 'killer look' then mouth the words.. 'you watch out, you're next to lick the floor'.
  • Do anything to rescue your ass from being hurt... your ass is more important than theirs... or else you won't be able to sit down for weeks... and doing the 'toilet business' will be a very difficult thing...

We planned to skate for 8 hours but I've lost my stamina. I can only last for 3 hours and my feet were covered with blisters. I used to skate for 6 to 8 hours... next time then...

No comments: