Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Comment Setting...

After receiving complains that there are readers who are not able to place comments, I have alter the setting to allow anyone to post a comment... but I hope you will be courteous enough to place a name instead of remaining as anonymous.

Comment moderation is still needed... well... if you have really horrible comment regarding any post, I strongly suggest that you don't even come to my blogspot at all :) because what I write is solely what I have in mind, my life experiences and everything mine that I want to scribble in my own private yet public space...

To the rest of you who has been here frequently, you're always welcome back... Thank you for being an avid reader no doubt my posts have been quite inconsistent lately...

No comments: