Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to Work...

By the time I get up tomorrow morning, it's back to work... oh... oh... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.... but the best part will be working for two days and then holiday again. I've just organized a last minute hiking trip and now praying hard that the turtles will be around and the Fishery Department will be opened if not the 3 hours hike will be in vain. It's my greatest pleasure to lead a hiking team... and it's the blind leading the blind as I've never been there before. I just have the map... and as usual, as long as you have map, you can travel and you can definitely reach your destination... so far there will be around 12 hikers...

Next trip will be wall climbing and cycling in the jungle... I wonder how many will join me...

Next year... hiking right to the peak of Mount Kinabalu...

Sky diving and bungee jump... dunno yet... getting old already heart cannot take it....

No comments: