Sunday, September 19, 2010

Everybody Deserves A Second Chance...

I'm not going into discussion regarding Christianity. It's about me, myself and I. Well... the statement 'Everybody deserves a second chance...'. You've heard it and you might have even use it yourself. That statement blurts out of our mouth because it comes as a cry from our hearts to be given a second chance, to rectify a mistake done so huge it is irreversible. There's no 'DELETE' button in our lives and there's definitely no 'BACK SPACE' button.

I've done a lot of mistakes and I did it again. It seems like there's no progress in my life. I blew away the second chance, the third, the fourth and every single chance that I was given, I blew them into smithereens. I'm hard-headed, hot-tempered, still as demanding as I used to be and worse of all, I'm a control freak. I said sorry but I fall back into my style and I couldn't understand myself what not another person...

Don't get yourself confuse with what kind of person I am. This proofs that I'm not the holier-than-thou type as I'm just a human with flaws and weaknesses of my own. Writing those numbered posts doesn't mean I'm holy and I'm without fault.

If I'm given the opening to beg for another chance, it will be a chance lost count by both parties... and I only have myself to blame...

No comments: