Thursday, September 30, 2010

Revolving Restaurant...

The Revolving Restaurant has been in City Bayview Hotel for years, but it was my first time stepping into the place. As I've always have difficulty picking a place to dine in, thus the decision to dine there was an impromptu one.
Yes, I love food. And I love good food. Splendid taste. The place is different as it is really revolving 360-degree but of course at a very slow pace if not the food will go flying everywhere. Can enjoy the view of Penang Island but seems like I enjoyed the food more than the view...
Although there's not much to choose from, but they tasted great. The cakes... *slurp* *yummy*

Oh...oh... oh~! My favourite of all.... prawns... and butterfish... I am truly blessed to be able to enjoy my life in such a way. Incomprehensible. There are so many other in-house hotel restaurants to dine in. EverGreen Laurel has an amazing array of food to choose from. Eastern & Oriental Hotel (E&O)...

Reminder: Don't weigh yourself on the bathroom scale or else you'll be so depressed that all the sweat from working out daily for months... GONE within an hour of having a sumptous meal.

No comments: