Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Perfect Sunday...

Observing the Sabbath? I'm afraid I fail to do that as there are just too many activities going on in my Sunday plan. It started with the same thing... WORK... but the 3 hours of work no doubt it is taxing and sometimes I was hit by the lazy and sleepy bug, I managed to end it in a good note. The rest of the activities are the ones that I enjoy doing very much...
Movies~! Not going to do movie marathon in the mean time because there's just not enough time in between. So after catching a movie, reading time at Borders. There's not much to shop around. I get bored with seeing clothes, begs, shoes and all those stuff. Inventory on my clothes... my clothes can last me at least 5 to 6 months without any washing. Oh, well... finished reading a good book... an inspiring one written by a Sri Lankan lady...
Then, after an hour or so of sharpening the mind, it's time to tone the muscles. It was a good game - win or lose doesn't matter... haha...Dinner and grocery shopping in Tesco... I'm very familiar with the arrangement of stuff so can get things quick and leave. I don't really like to shop there but still have to get all the food stuff. Then, time to speed the spiritual soul...
....and the last will be getting myself hook to the computer then slumber time and oh,no... MONDAY~! Argh~! Paperwork... :(

No comments: