Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Sense of Awakening...

This is my church library. I melt at the sight of books. I can stay there and not leave the place at all. The smell of books are so seducing. Old books and new books have different smell. The feel is totally different. The crispy polka-dotted old pages seem so familiar. The white newly printed pages have such a clean feel that I will not want to accidentally fold them. This is such a comfortable nest for a bookworm. I wonder how long will it take me to finish reading all the books. I just finished reading this book, 'Racing Toward Judgment' by David Wilkerson. If I'm not mistaken, the book was written in 1976 so 25 years later, what was written inside this book has happened. There are more things bound to happen in future. While reading this book, I have a feeling that I need to do more for His kingdom. The mission field... is that my calling? God, speak louder, I can't hear You...

No comments: