Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm Busy... We're Really Busy...

Year end... holidays coming... and lots of other programmes. The three stoogers in my house will be going for Bible Quiz this Saturday. I signed them up and gave them such a surprise that their jaws almost dropped onto the ground. This kept their brain working over time after the exam. They were currently busy with 30 memory verses and practicing their sword drills and on top of that, they have to know half the book of Genesis... bless them all... and I'm breathing down their necks and woke them up extremely early on a Saturday morning so that they would not sleep away half of the morning. My precious stitching her third masterpiece. The first one was for me depicting a fat and short lady with a pan of fried egg. Like it very much and I'm really happy that she can follow after what I like doing. I hardly teach her how to stitch. She has to learn it from looking at how I do it. Just taught her how to start and end a stitch. The rest was her own effort. I'm very happy with her overall result in school as well. Well, she's busier than I am. She has her Junior Youth Retreat and the Annual Youth Camp coming plus our trip. Haha... my pineapple starts doing cross-stitch at well. Her first piece ever. I don't even know whether she can finish this one piece. She might ditch it aside after a few weeks so she is not allowed to do anything big. I'm busy with my masterpiece and working and having fun at the same time. I'm in quite a holiday mood actually. Got myself a new cabin luggage. The old one got a backache so I had to get a new one. I like this one and I have another bigger luggage so now I can happily drag my luggage across the tarmac of the airport runway. I think I'll just drag it wherever I want to. I'm busy with watching movies now... hehehehe....

No comments: