Friday, June 12, 2009

HOW COULD YOU!!!

You stayed in my house! I paid everything for you! You hurt me physically and give me mental stress.. I'm so so so addicted to Internet yet you've to destroy the latest stuff that I have... no one! No one dares to touch my stuff but you.... you...
...you literally destroy my cable connected to my w1max modem...and it's only one day after I got it... why did you do that? What have I done to you? I'm so addicted to the Internet and you have to do this to me.... I hate you~! Do you know how much I hate you? You... yes you lar... who else??
The culprit!! YEah... I know you're cute.. so what? You're going to be Dr. J Lo's lunch if you destroy my stuff again! You try to open the cage for the third time, you'll seriously end up in my wok...

I'm gonna sell you off in ebay... not cuddly at all... got cute face only...

No comments: