Monday, June 15, 2009

Much Reading Done..

Books written by the Chinese people from China in English Language are a little different. The words used are more flowery and bombastic. I love reading biographies...
"Ugly" is the first book which I've finished reading some time back. Now, I'm burying myself in the second book... All of my books will be sold off at half the price, as they are in very good condition, as good as new... just need to click on this link www.yourneighbourhoodbookstore.blogspot.com or click on the link on the right hand side..
Now, I do find that my leisure time has been used up properly. Other than reading story books, of course, I do not forget to read the Bible... I still get my daily devotion done. There are a few scriptures that caught my attention...



But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.
But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.
[2 Timothy 3:1-5, 9]

2 comments:

pilocarpine said...

wow.. nice books... can i borrow some for read..

seahorse27 said...

You can own the books... if you want to.. :)