Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oh! WOW!!

Ed: Come rescue me. I can't get out... no house keys...

Me: HHmmm... I go get house keys from your mom. Later I come rescue you. I'll bring a rescue team along. You wait, ya...

As we entered the lift, I saw a sign... more like a reminder to me... and I wonder how did the management team know that I'll be reading it...
We started giggling when we saw that piece of crap on the wall... what's with the no smoking sign? Please be quiet and no smoking? Why? You'll choke yourself to death if you smoke while talking? Forget it. The lift's here. Ed... we're coming... coming to rescue you.

Me: Eh, PL, where's his house? How to rescue him without knowing his house. Quickly sms him. Tell him bomba coming to knock the door down..

Lo' and behold, after walking a few steps... we almost rolled on the floor laughing our heads off... then we remembered that sign... ssshhhh! Keep quiet... but then can't help it... hahhahahaahaH



Ed... it's really you. How did you do that?

Stuck in between the wooden door and the steel gate? You must have left your set of keys inside the house and then banged the wooden door shut... hahahhaaa... sorry... sorry... all of us tried to be sympathetic but with me around... laughter is contagious... hahahaha... sorry.. eh, PL... open the door for him lar... faster... late liao arr...

Alamak! The prisoner also laughing and the one holding the key also laughing. Sorry... I cannot help. I'm busy with my camera... it's great to have the camera with me... PL.. open the door lar... but she was laughing so hard, her hand was trembling and she can't seem to get the key to enter the hole...
Ed: Stupid! Gimme my house key! I open myself...

PL: Ya... better you open yourself. We cannot open.... coz' laughing too hard.

Iqah: Satu bangunan boleh dengar kita gelak. Tanda kat bawah tadi suruh jangan bising...

Rescue mission DONE! He was trapped for more than half an hour... smart!! You called the right person if not you'll be stuck there until night time when your mom's back from work...

Presenting to you the RESCUE TEAM...and the victim...
Shuddup!! Stop laughing... got a class to run later... cannot laugh whole day.. very unproductive.. stomach cramp... let's be serious for 2 minutes until we get into the car then we shall continue... will fill my dear with your small misadventure... then we shall have lunch in Old Town later... cam-whore while waiting for the food. I like this pic best...Seven years of my influence. She's very Chinese-like. I think I've produced a large group of very sarcastic teenagers. My dear *not in the pic* can slice ppl thru' with her words and shoot me back whenever I shoot her. Congratulations! You've mastered the art of sarcasm. They're all talking like me. Good or bad? Taught her how to use the chopsticks last time and she has mastered that, too...
It's a great day. I was down at the beach waiting for the customers. 'Fong fe kei' me so I ended up resting by the beach...talking to Sonet and Lion. Lion said I sangat bising... he wanted to rest also cannot. Yeah... my motormouth. Either I'm too quiet or I'll be disturbing ppl... the gift of the gap... yak...yak..yak.. and sms-ing you from the beach lor...

Continued with the night class... another round of laughter. Should let you meet a 13-year-old girl... Ying Ying... very accident prone. Every week she will hurt herself... she walks also can trip on her own two feet and ended up with bruised knee-cap... she dances also get herself knocked by something so got blue-black arms... the rest of them wanted to bet which part she will come with bruises for the following week.

Lastly, I'm IN... back to networking! Not full swing yet... slow slow... with so much work and I'm so used to the relaxing life... I'm gonna go crazy.. there's so little time.. hardly no time to really sit down and relax anymore. Suddenly, 24 hours seems to be too short. Going to Tesco now so can reach by 8a.m. if not won't have time to go anymore. See... so busy but I still blog for you to read. I woke up and switched on my desktop to get some work down and lappie to blog for YOU to read...hehehe.... honoured?

2 comments:

lx ting said...

blog oso cz i made u...otherwise, 1 yr 1 post.

seahorse27 said...

No arr... I do it willingly... where got one year one post... I started blogging a few years before you...:)