Friday, June 26, 2009

I Can Do Far Better Than This!

It's great to be a networker again! I'm back! Back on track! Whooooaaa! It's just so great to work with your mouth ... I know I'm talkative but at least I earn money using my mouth and brain. See the group grows, the bank account grows as well and your social circle grows and viola! A perfect business life, family life, social life and personal life. Now, I will reveal to you my business partner who prospers me and will want everything good for me. I should set up the company with the name "Lord and I Co."... how come I've never thought of that earlier?

"With self-confidence you can do anything. Without it, you can do nothing."
IT COULDN'T BE DONE

Somebody said that it couldn't be done,
But he with a chuckle replied
That "maybe it couldn't," but he would be one
Who wouldn't say so till he'd tried.
So he buckled right in with the trace of a grin
On his face. If he worried he hid it.
He started to sing as he tackled the thing
That couldn't be done, and he did it.



Somebody scoffed: "Oh, you'll never do that;
At least no one ever had done it".
But he took off his coat and he took off his hat,
And the first thing we knew he's begun it.
With a lift of his chin and a bit of a grin,
Without any doubting or quiddit,
He started to sing as he tackled the thing
That couldn't be done, and he did it.
There are thousands to tell you it cannot be done,
There are thousands to prophesy failure;
There are thousands to point out to you, one by one,
The dangers that wait to assail you.
But just buckle in with a bit of a grin,
Just take off your coat and go to it;
Just start to sing as you tackle the thing
That "cannot be done," and you'll do it.
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days or your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.
[Joshua 1:5]
SUCCESS
If you want a thing bad enough
To go out and fight for it,
Work day and night for it,
Give up your time and your peace and your sleep for it.
If only desire of it
Makes you quite mad enough
Never to tire of it,
Makes you hold all other things tawdry and cheap for it,
If life seems all empty and useless without it
And all that you scheme and you dream is about it,
If gladly you'll sweat for it,
Fret for it,
Plan for it,
Lose all your terror of God or man for it
If you'll simply go after that thing that you want
With all your capacity
Strength and sagacity
Faith, hope and confidence, stern pertinacity,
If neither cold poverty, famished and gaunt,
Nor sickness nor pain
Of body or brain
Can turn you away from the thing that you want,
If dogged and grim you besiege and beset it,
YOU'LL GET IT!
According to your faith will it be done to you
[Matthew 9:29]

THINKING
If you think you are beaten - you are
If you think you dare not - you don't
If you'ld like to win, but you think you can't
It's almost a cinch that you won't
If you think that you'll lose - you're lost
For out in the world we find
Success begins with a fellow's will
It's all in the state of mind
If you think that you're outclassed- you are
You've got to think high to rise
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life's battle doesn't always go
To the swifter or faster man.
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man who thinks he can.
If the Lord is pleased with us, he will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.
[Numbers 14:8]
Tonight meet people. Saturday whole day work. Sunday work then meet people then work at the beach. Muahahahaha.... I'm back to be the workaholic but this time round I know how to find time to R-E-L-A-X... Wanna go out with me, remember to book ahead ya... so far calendar quite full already end of August also plan liao! For people I care and love most, I will squeeze you into my busy appointment schedule....

4 comments:

lx ting said...

berpuisi, ber-poem, berpantun, bersajak....i jz read d 1st portion of the post nia...d rest al i x baca...malas i mau baca pantun.

seahorse27 said...

I memang tahu you malas nak baca pantun... sebab itu I said not to your liking...:)

lx ting said...

so, wil u squeeze me in?????? i hope im nt d 1 perasan case here...hahahahahhaha

seahorse27 said...

No.. you're the one who can squeeze in.. anytime you want... Love you,pal!